[R] how to calculate standard error for the predicted value from geeglm?

AB29 bs06ab at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Feb 21 13:58:43 CET 2011

Dear Sue,

I am also having problems with this. As far as I can gather the predict
function will work with geeglm to give you predicted values from the model
but it does not produce the standard errors automatically.

I have posted a similar question and have had no answers. However, I know
that there must be a way to do this?!

Did you manage to find the answer? Or can anybody else help?

Thanks

Anna