[R] lm - log(variable) - skip log(0)

agent dunham crosspide at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:25:26 CET 2011

Apologies, I'm really new with R, Can you help me with the syntax?

here is my data.frame in which I introduce independent variables:

> varind <-
> data.frame(datpos$hdom2,datpos$NumPies,datpos$InHart,datpos$CV,datpos$CA,datpos$FCC)

varind has dimensions(194, 6), in case that's necessary. Then I type:

> loglmp4 <- lm(log(datpos$IncAltuDom)~log(varind), subset=varind>0)

Error en model.frame.default(formula = log(datpos$IncAltuDom) ~ log(varind),
:
  invalid type (list) for variable 'log(varind)'

Thanks again,user at host.com