[R] Interactive/Dynamic plots with R

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Sat Feb 26 18:15:55 CET 2011

There is an rggobi package that makes transferring data between R and ggobi easy.  But I would probably start with the playwith package which I think will do most of what you want.  Some other options are the iplots package, rpanel package, the fgui package and the tkexamp function in the TeachingDemos package (the last requires the most work on your part, but gives the most control).

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org