[R] Hello!

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 17:27:00 CET 2011

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 10:11 PM, Bert Gunter <gunter.berton at gene.com> wrote:
> Are you a fan of James Joyce? Is the Caps key on your keyboard broken?
>
> -- Bert

Are your snide comments adding anything to the conversation?

Do you allow for the possibility of an ESL speaker writing an email to
this list?

Do you know that a lot of kids, right or wrong, don't use the Caps key
in email or test messages.

Or, far more likely, do you just feel so far superior that you need to
get yourself off putting people down?

As for me, this is a farewell to this list which is far and away the
most negative list I've ever subscribed to. I'll get answers to R
questions elsewhere. I don't need people like Mr. Berton Gunter in my
life. (He's now blacklisted in my email tools anyway as he seldom has
much to offer other than snide comments.)

Good bye,
Mark