[R] R help

Laura Clasemann violagirl470 at msn.com
Mon Feb 28 04:37:04 CET 2011

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with help in entering the attached dataset into R? I've been having a hard time in trying to figure out how to assemble it into both a frequency table and a bar graph within R. I've been trying to present the way I have the data arranged in Excel Spreadsheet into R. I am uncertain what the correct commands and exact techniques are into getting it correctly organized in R. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Laura Clasemann