[R] changing origin and plotting complex graphs

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Mon Feb 28 18:51:15 CET 2011

Hi Muzna,

how about you getting first familiar with the basics of R?
Have a look at the manuals on the CRAN webpage
(http://cran.r-project.org/) or get an introductive textbook. Your
questions are very basic so it will not be too hard for you to get
started. In case you get stuck with a particular problem, come back to
the list but include the code for a reproducible example.

To get you started have a look at documentation for the functions:

?read.csv
?plot
?par

This list is mostly to help you with specific problems and not to teach
you on how to use R.

HTH
Jannis