[R] Silhouette function problem

ADias diasandre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 04:59:35 CET 2011

Hello,

thank you all. I have been able to solve my problem with your help.

The problem I am trying to solve is:

I am working on a clustering method to group a data base. At the moment I am
using the clustering hierarchical method and trying to get to the best K
group value via the silhouette function.

My database has 569 observations and the dendogram is not readable as you
can see on the picture attached. So I am trying to find a way to get to a
conclusion without the use of the dendogram.

thanks again,
Regards,
A.Dias

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n3169962/dendogram.jpeg