[R] Saving objects inside a list

Olivier ETERRADOSSI olivier.eterradossi at mines-ales.fr
Tue Jan 4 12:41:47 CET 2011

> Message: 42
> Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2011 18:58:04 -0200
> From: Eduardo de Oliveira Horta<eduardo.oliveirahorta at gmail.com>
> To: r-help<r-help at r-project.org>
> Subject: Re: [R] Saving objects inside a list
>
> sapply(ls(),get) works fine. Thanks.
>
> ps: the as.list and the eapply suggestions didn't work.
Hi Eduardo (and all the best for this new year),

are you sure the as.list and eapply solutions didn't work ? On my
machine they produce a list but in "reverse order" compared to the
result of ls(),...maybe it's the same with you :

names(as.list(.GlobalEnv))[6] is the name of the 6th variable FROM THE
END of ls().

Regards. Olivier

--
Olivier ETERRADOSSI