[R] Hmisc, summary.formula and catTest

Erik Iverson eriki at ccbr.umn.edu
Thu Jan 6 23:21:10 CET 2011

> The closest I get is
>

> u<-function(a,b){
>
> 	j<-fisher.test(a)
> 	p<-list(P=j$p.value,stat=1,df=1,testname=j$method,statname="")
> 	return(p)
>
> 	}
>
> However then I manually have to edit the output. Is there a smart way of doing this?

You're not explaining what the output is and what you are doing when you
'manually have to edit' it.

Does the prtest argument help when you actually use the 'print' function
around your summary.formula object? I think that's how I
solve it.

   prtest: a vector of test statistic components to print if ‘test=TRUE’
           was in effect when ‘summary.formula’ was called.  Defaults to
           printing all components.  Specify ‘prtest=FALSE’ or
           ‘prtest="none"’ to not print any tests.  This applies to
           ‘print’, ‘latex’, and ‘plot’ methods for ‘method='reverse'’.