[R] Waaaayy off topic...Statistical methods, pub bias, scientific validity

Frank Harrell f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu
Fri Jan 7 05:01:58 CET 2011

I was very impressed with Lehrer's article.  I look forward to seeing what
the rebuttals come up with.  The picture that Lehrer paints of the quality
of scientific publications is very dark, and it seems to me, quite
plausible.  Note that Lehrer is the author of "Proust Was a Neuroscientist"
which is one of the best non-fiction books I've ever come across.

Frank

-----
Frank Harrell