[R] plot without points overlap

Joshua Wiley jwiley.psych at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:53:32 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 10:34 AM, JD <joonair at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, thanks for the suggestions but I'm still having some problem.
> I was able to modify the size pdf/ps file that I generate,

This is a somewhat different question.  The size of the finally
created portable document or postscript file is determined by the
width and height arguments when you start the respective device.  I
would just expand the size of the PDF/PS.  If you have a particular
aspect ratio you desire, then just be sure to expand height
proportionally when you add width to accommodate the labels.