[R] Waaaayy off topic...Statistical methods, pub bias, scientific validity

Ravi Varadhan rvaradhan at jhmi.edu
Fri Jan 7 21:52:35 CET 2011

"Conclusion: try to be/become a good scientist: with a high prevalence of
good ideas."

Or, I would say:  "try to publish only good and mature ideas".  Gauss said
it best "pauca sed matura"  or "few, but ripe."

Ravi.
Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor,
Division of Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology School of Medicine Johns
Hopkins University

Ph. (410) 502-2619
email: rvaradhan at jhmi.edu