[R] Trouble with installing Rmpi package

Tena Sakai tsakai at gallo.ucsf.edu
Sun Jan 9 05:32:25 CET 2011

Hi Dirk,

Many thanks for your reply and comments.

I have downloaded sprng2.0 from the link you mentioned
and am editing the make.CHOICES file.  For LIB_REL_DIR
directive, should I change this to (something like)
/usr/local/lib64 for R to know its existence?  Or should
I leave it alone to default (which would be sprng/lib)?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Tena Sakai
tsakai at gallo.ucsf.edu