[R] Need help for interpreting the simulation results...

gokhanocakoglu ocakoglu at uludag.edu.tr
Mon Jan 10 22:59:59 CET 2011

Hi all,

I performed a simulation study on R for  bootstrap, permutation and classic
version of hotelling T^2 test.
I aimed to compare 2 groups to see the performances of these tests for n=
20, 50, 100 and 500. For this reason I investigated type 1 error rates. I
found that for n=20 type I error rate that belongs bootstrap version of
hotelling tests is 0. How shall I interpret this result, I mean is it
possible to say that the bootstrap version is hotelling test is unavailable
for n=20...

thanx