[R] Don´t know what test i have to use

gaiarrido gaiarrido at usal.es
Wed Jan 12 18:51:50 CET 2011

Hello,
I´m starting with my PhD and I have to stop because i got a little knowledge
in R and statistics.
I´ve got a model of this kind:
binary response variable: prevalence of infection (0/1)
3 categorical independent variables: sex, month and name of the area

I was trying with a full model like this, before the simplification

model<-aov(prevalencia~sex*month*area)

but the Fligner test told that i haven´t got homoscedascity, so I suppose I
should trying with glm, with a model

model2<-glm(prevalencia~edad*sexo*mes*zona,binomial)

is that correct? where I must put the link (logit) ?

Thnks very much