[R] send commands from script to console

gaiarrido gaiarrido at usal.es
Thu Jan 13 21:03:58 CET 2011

Hi,
I'm working with R in windows and I wonder if there is any command (of the
kind CTRL+ ) to transfer the commands I've worked with (like: >
model<-glm(prevalencia~edadysexo*mes*zona,binomial)) to a script
automatically, without the results I received from R after execute them.
Another question, what's the combination of CTRL+ for transfer the orders in
the other way, fom the script to the console?
Thanks very much

Sorry for the explanation, but I don't know the generic names of each kind
of commands

-----
Mario Garrido Escudero
PhD student
Dpto. de Biología Animal, Ecología, Parasitología, Edafología y Qca.
Agrícola
Universidad de Salamanca