[R] (OT) System admin of Rweb at Tama University

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Sun Jan 16 02:17:46 CET 2011

Hi,

Sorry to bother all, but recently I found an interesting application
of Rweb (although there are many other fancier web applications of R).
We can submit some simple code to Rweb to create an HTML page
containing animations. Most of Rweb servers I can find are still using
very old versions of R, and the one at Tama University is an exception
(it is using R 2.12.1):

http://data-engine.tama.ac.jp/Rweb/Rweb.general.html

I want to contact the system admin to see if I'm allowed to use their
service, and I also have a few suggestions for them. However, I am
unable to find any contact information on the web page. Google
translate did not help either. Therefore I'm trying the mailing list
in case anybody knows the contact information.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Yihui
--