[R] Using anova() with glmmPQL()

Toby Marthews toby.marthews at ouce.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jan 20 15:11:51 CET 2011

Hi Ben Bolker,
Just to say thank you VERY much for the reply below and for taking the time to go through my code. I think you're absolutely right and I have been using the wrong formula completely. I have been trying out several more examples (am still struggling with this) and will submit any further posts to r-sig-mixed-models.
Best,
Toby