[R] Extraction and replacement of data in a data frame

michael.hopgood michael.hopgood at mrm.se
Fri Jan 21 13:03:42 CET 2011

Dear all,

Thank you for the prompt responses.  It is until today that I have managed
to scrap together the time to develop my R-project further.  In my free
time, I have been reading various intro manuals, so I have a rough idea of
what needs doing.  Sometimes, though, putting it into practice is more
troublesome than it looks. It is fascinating how pliable this programming
language is.  I will report on my progress as soon as I can.

Sincerely,
Michael Hopgood.