[R] complex transformation of data

Den d.kazakiewicz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 20:45:27 CET 2011

Dear Henrique
Thank you again for helping me
Unfortunately, your code seems not to be working

> aggregate(.~ id, lapply(df, as.character), FUN = paste, collapse = "")
  id cycle1 cycle2 cycle3
1  1    cmf    cmf    cmf
2  2    mfc    mfc    mfc
3  3     cf     cf     cf

(letter 'a' missing in df[3,c("cycle1",cycle2")]

You suggested very interesting approach, however. Those '.~ id' and
'as.character' gave me hope for success.
With very best regards
Denis

У Пят, 21/01/2011 у 14:16 -0200, Henrique Dallazuanna піша: