[R] ggplot2 - ribbon

Sam Sam_Smith at me.com
Mon Jan 24 16:44:29 CET 2011

Dear List,

I am having trouble setting the transparency of a ribbon in ggplot2 and was wondering if anybody had any suggestions

so far i have a plot exactly as i want it and i want to add a ribbon connecting the ymax and ymin, whci i do with the following command

m10 + stat_summary(geom="ribbon", fun.ymin="min", fun.ymax="max")

However the ribbon is a dark grey and i want to make it much lighter or change the colour. I was wondering if anybody had any ideas?

I have kept the code used so far brief as it is quite long, however i can expand if required.

Thanks

Sam