[R] Extracting SSE from lm

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Tue Jan 25 19:36:29 CET 2011

It is not clear what you are doing or why you are doing it.  If you tell us your ultimate goal we may be able to help you find a way that does not require all the computing that you are doing.

How do you get your coefficients? Are you using lm? Have you looked at the resid function?

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org