[R] How to get percent contribution of each factor of 1st component from Principal Component Regression (PCR)

Sean littleflyer_r at yahoo.com.tw
Wed Jan 26 11:56:10 CET 2011

Hi,

I run Principal Component Regression (PCR) on my data and I got some
components.

Hoever, explvar(pcr.stdize)  only shows the explained variation of each
component. How can I get the contribution of each factor in each component,
say 1st component?

For example, I have five variables and one response. How can I get the
contribution of each variable of 1st component?

Are coef () or loadings() the right functions? But I don't know how to get
the contribution from the values from these two functions.

Thanks for your help.

Sean