[R] Sweave: \Sexpr{} inside <<>>?

zerfetzen paul.heinrich.dietrich at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 21:43:33 CET 2011

Thanks Duncan, that helps.  It successfully displays what I'm looking for,
but it is not executing it.  In a previous code chunk, it notes the time it
took to run something, and in the successive code chunk, it runs something
else where the previous time is now a parameter, but I'd like it to
numerically display that previous time in the new chunk, rather than a
variable name I create for it behind the scenes.  Is this possible?  Many
thanks.