[R] Need help with my homework

gaja gajahorvat at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 22:06:31 CET 2011

 Hello to all again :)

Again, I have an issue with my homework. I was troubling myself for two
days, and I still can't get it :(

So, if someone can help me, I would be so grateful...

HOMEWORK 1.

I need to draw function,

random walk take the length of walk, and its in 2D. As a result, I have to
take matrix in which are i-lines of matrix, written coordinates on i-steps

radnom.walk <- function (length, dim = 2){

}

HOMEWORK 2

I need to draw function, which draws self-avoiding walk of given length in
plane level

selfavoiding <- function (length)
{

                                          }