[R] Need help with my homework

gaja gajahorvat at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 10:41:45 CET 2011

Hey Josh. Thanx for an explicit post, but I still can't get it. Would be nice
if someone would just do that maths instead of posting "forum isn't for
that". I know its for R help and that, but if I can't do it, u could, huh?

Problem here is, because I don't have anyone here to help me. And I can't
learn it from the guide, instructions you gave me, 1st of all, because I
can't speak English so well. I only could learn if I see finished homework.

If its forbiden to post it on forum, you can mail it to me... :)

gajahorvat at hotmail.com

Cheers