[R] Issue with installing BRugs

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Jan 27 19:18:30 CET 2011

First for general info: Although I am listed as maintainer I am not
maintaining this version currently. Thanks to the developers who offer
this version and work on it. We will try to get a version on CRAN soon.

For your specific question:

Download the file and rename it to
BRugs_0.6-1.zip.
Then try again. R expects to get packages in the way they were created
by R CMD INSTALL --build, not with a changed filename which happened to
this version (with the added R12).

Best wishes,
Uwe Ligges