[R] HLM Model

Doran, Harold HDoran at air.org
Thu Jan 27 22:37:02 CET 2011

Belle:

Before I provide any more help, you'll need to follow some posting guide rules and describe what you have done with some R code, describe what the problem is, and describe what you are hoping to accomplish.

The fact that the results you get from R and SAS are different doesn't mean there is a problem. If you can provide more details on what you are doing, what hasn't worked (specifically), then you will also find others on this list will provide help too.