[R] optim function multi variables -newbie

michalseneca michalseneca at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 11:00:25 CET 2011

I tried to modify the code,thanks for noticing...now i get that the function
cannot be evaluated at initial parameters.However I do not know what does
that mean..Should I try to modify parameters. I am still not sure of syntax
of function. I cannot get that optimize work correctly. I am trying to test
that..however I cannot get to a result..In matlab however that works
correctly...Did anybody of you tried to succesfully run it ?

Michal