[R] R-/Text-editor for Windows?

Ista Zahn izahn at psych.rochester.edu
Fri Jan 28 20:43:25 CET 2011

I strongly suggest reconsidering your rejection of Emacs + ESS.
However, if you cannot be persuaded of this, I hear WinEdit is pretty
good.

In case you haven't already found them, the following resources may be helpful:

http://www.sciviews.org/_rgui/projects/Editors.html
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1173463/recommendations-for-windows-text-editor-for-r

Best,
Ista