[R] Graphic help

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 20:52:16 CET 2011

It's hard to tell from your very scanty description, but
it sounds like your data were imported as factor. You
can change the levels of the factor to be in the order
you prefer, rather than the default alphabetical order.
See ?factor and ?as.factor for more information.

Also, now that you are armed with the correct search
words, this was discussed on the list within the past
week or two.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee