[R] R-/Text-editor for Windows?

Eduardo de Oliveira Horta eduardo.oliveirahorta at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 03:31:10 CET 2011

I'm testing StatET right now. Seems nice. In many aspects it resembles
the features offered by RKWard (which is a KDE application and thus
also platform independent... in principle. No pre-compiled OSX version
yet).

For those interested, I found an explanation on how to set StatET
running. Might be helpful, so here it goes:

http://lukemiller.org/index.php/2010/04/eclipse-and-statet-a-nice-working-environment-for-r/

Best regards,

Eduardo