[R] Problem with loading the Snowball package

vioravis vioravis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:05:02 CET 2011

I tried using the "Snowball" package for performing stemming in text mining.
But when I tried to load the package the following error is thrown:

Error : .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'Snowball', details:
  call: NULL
  error: .onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rJava', details:
  call: hive[[hive$CurrentVersion]]
  error: attempt to select less than one element
Error: package/namespace load failed for 'Snowball'

Latest version of Java is installed in my system. I am not sure where the
problem is. Can someone help me on this?

Thank you.

Ravi