[R] retrieving name of a function inside this function

Jannis bt_jannis at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 1 13:26:31 CEST 2011

Dear list members,

is it possible to retrieve the name of a function or the exact call to that function from the environment created "inside" this function? I wrote a function for debugging on a cluster that saves all the objects inside the whole stack of function environments and would also like to retrieve the names of the respective functions. Perhaps also a method to simply retrieve the name of a function inside this function could give me hints to the solution.

Thanks
Jannis