[R] based on mean and std

Stephen Ellison S.Ellison at lgc.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 13:34:45 CEST 2011

You can plot explicitly over a range of x; for example

x<-seq(10, 15, 0.1)
#for mean 12.5, sd 0.6
plot(x, pnorm(x,  12.5, 0.6), type="l", ylim=c(0,1)

Or you can try the default plot for a univariate function (see ?curve)

plot(function(x) pnorm(x, 12.5, 0.6), xlim=c(10,15))
	#Note use of the function definition to include explicit mean and sd
S Ellison