[R] lattice panel fine control

maxbre mbressan at arpa.veneto.it
Thu Jun 2 16:12:39 CEST 2011

thank you so much for the very detailed indications which turned out to be a
real help in ponting me to the right direction;

referring back to my previous questions there is something still open:

2- I'm in trouble with the point labels because I would like to rotate them
by an angle of 90 degrees (and I did not find mention of anything like
"angle" or "rot" to accomplish this task)
panel.text(x, y, lab = mydata$name, cex = 0.6, pos=3, offset=0.5, "....here
something to rotate labels")

3- I was referring to the error bar of each point (standard error of
points); I think this could be accomplished by "arrows" but the following
line is giving me an error
panel.arrows(x=tv.avg-tv.erst, y=ped.avg-ped.erst, x1=tv.avg+tv.erst,
y1=ped.avg+ped.erst, angle=90, code=3)

thanks again for your great help in bootstrapping me to the lattice features

maxbre