[R] Plotting Data Table

cmaster1331 uconnhuskie at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:52:51 CEST 2011

Hi all,

So my question is pretty simple, but unfortunately I have not been able to
find a good answer after extensive google searches.

I am trying to plot an "attractive" data table in R, such as:

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjfTbTEUWlnb73wtUkY1mbQblWA-2EKEgvTLXGzkqUSpH4mWrk

Such data tables are easily done in Excel, but I am trying to automate the
entire process in R. Is there a package out there that prints tables such as
the one above (it doesn't need to be identical, but with similar features).
Thanks!

-c