[R] Notes on R Objects

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Fri Jun 3 21:32:40 CEST 2011

On Jun 3, 2011, at 12:18 PM, Matthew DeAngelis wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there any way to add notes or comments to R objects?

I just suggested attributes(), but then I remembered that there is a
specific function named unsurprisingly:

?comment   # a non-printed attribute

Maybe you need to also learn some searching strategies to try before
posting. I wouldn't have expected you to know the 'attributes' or
'attr' function names, but if you searched on just the words you were
using you would have gotten useful results.

--

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT