[R] Binary response GLM Question

casperyc casperyc at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jun 5 06:20:47 CEST 2011

Hi Josh,

Thank you for your reply.

The reason I thank "Y" (0 and 1) here as p is because I think each
observation is just a bernulli trial, so in this case the binomial n=1. And
yet R still fits it (with the logit link) . I know the expression for the
logit link, so I assumed I can take y here as p in my problem. Maybe I am
wrong, I will read some more background and try to work it out.

For now, I can only think of bernoulli trials and I need to use glm. I need
to find the correct response (the link function)?

Can any of you maybe point me in the right direction? or some R example
(reference books)

Thanks!