[R] Question with RExcel

Ethan Brown ethancbrown at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:32:58 CEST 2011

It's hard to see where the problem is from this information.

I would suggest subscribing to and asking this question of the RExcel
mailing list (accessible from http://rcom.univie.ac.at/) and providing
more detail of what you're trying to do, what is going wrong, error
messages (is it R or Excel giving the error?) and so on. For all I
know, it may well not be an R issue at all but a problem somewhere in
your Excel or VBA setup.

Best,
Ethan