[R] Draw a Dendrogram

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 15:43:58 CEST 2011

Hi Ayoub,

You'd be best served by learning how to search and to get help.

Within R,
??dendrogram
will give you a list of all the functions mentioning dendrogram, while
?dendrogram
will give you the help page for the function specifically named dendrogram().

While it can be a bit difficult to search for R-related information,
http://www.rseek.org
is a restricted Google search engine specifically intended for questions like
yours.

Beyond that, I'd highly recommend both one of the many excellent intro
to R guides and the posting guide for this email list.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee
http://www.functionaldiversity.org