[R] ggplot 2: Histogram with bell curve?

William Dunlap wdunlap at tibco.com
Tue Jun 7 22:41:52 CEST 2011

I think that it is more dangerous to use 'T' than 't' since
'T' is a built-in data name (with value TRUE) and I've
seen it used more than 't' (probably because S and S+
regard it as a reserved word).  I don't think that reusing
built-in names as local names is as dangerous as some would make
out but reusing built-in data names is probably more dangerous
than using built-in function names for local data names
(because function name lookup is done differently than general
name lookup - the former will only look for functions).

Bill Dunlap
Spotfire, TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com