[R] Error Installing or Updating Packages (Maybe because of a proxy)

Olivier Crouzet olivier.crouzet at univ-nantes.fr
Thu Jun 9 12:14:55 CEST 2011

Back again,

just tried at work (through a proxy, same R version, "should be" same
Debian Linux version = Debian Testing recently updated but one on a
Macbook computer (at home, does not work), the other on a Desktop PC (at
work, works flawlessly)).

Will try to investigate further... Majid, did you locate the source of
your problem ?

Thanks.
Olivier.

-Le Wed, 8 Jun

--
  Olivier Crouzet, PhD
  Laboratoire de Linguistique -- EA3827

     phone:        (+33) 02 40 14 14 05 (lab.)
                   (+33) 02 40 14 14 36 (office)
     fax:          (+33) 02 40 14 13 27
     e-mail:       olivier.crouzet at univ-nantes.fr

  http://www.lling.fr/