[R] error with geomap in googleVis

Gesmann, Markus Markus.Gesmann at lloyds.com
Thu Jun 9 15:06:22 CEST 2011

Hi all,

This issue occurs with googleVis 0.2.4 and RJSONIO > 0.7.1.
Version 0.2.5 of the googleVis package has been uploaded to CRAN two
days ago and should have fixed this issue.
Can you please try to update to that version, e.g. from
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/googleVis/

Further version 0.2.5 provides new interfaces to more interactive Google
charts:
 - gvisLineChart
 - gvisBarChart
 - gvisColumnChart
 - gvisAreaChart
 - gvisScatterChart
 - gvisPieChart
 - gvisGauge
 - gvisOrgChart
 - gvisIntensityMap

Additionally a new demo 'AnimatedGeoMap' has been added which shows how
a Geo Map can be animated with additional JavaScript.  Thanks to Manoj
Ananthapadmanabhan and Anand Ramalingam, who provided the idea and
initial code.

For more information and examples see:
http://code.google.com/p/google-motion-charts-with-r/

I hope this helps