[R] Still have problems with tcltk in R 64 bit

Arnaud Mosnier a.mosnier at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:28:42 CEST 2011

I agree that this is a really outdated source but I did not find the
way to tell R using correctly the tcl version included (at least for
the 64 bit version).
If I remove the environment variables, things work for R 32 bit (it
uses the tcl version included), but it does not work in R 64 bit.

Where are the configuration files used to define the path to each tcl version ?

Arnaud