[R] prediction intervals

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Thu Jun 16 22:32:30 CEST 2011

I don't think that this approach is appropriate here.  Each iteration after the 1st the lm/predict combination will assume that the new data is exact when in fact it is an estimate with some error involved.  To properly do this you need to take into account that variability.  There is a time series task view on CRAN that may point you to better tools.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org