[R] Unreasonable syntax error

james198877 james198877 at sina.com
Mon Jun 20 23:12:39 CEST 2011

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n3612530/PSC.r PSC.r

Hi all,

I just wrote a program in R by editing it in Microsoft Word and then pasting
into the text editor of R. The above is the file.

And below is what the console complains.... Why doesn't it recognise 'r'??

I have to mention that at least when I typed this first several lines into
the console, the first error didn't appear. I don't try the next errors as
there would be too many lines to type...I'm not sure if this is something
about Word

http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/file/n3612530/lastsave.txt lastsave.txt

Thanks a lot for your help!!!