[R] Compare AUC of uncorrelated ROC curves

Karl Knoblick karlknoblich at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 21 23:19:17 CEST 2011

Hallo!

I want to compare two uncorrelated ROC curves. One way seems to be the
comparison of the AUCs.

Although I found the package pROC with he comparison of correlated ROC curves, I
did not find anything about the comparison of uncorrelated ROC curves.

Does anybody know how to compare the AUC of wo uncorrelated ROC curves?

(Why do I want to do this? I have two samples an older and a newer one.The
question is, if the diagnostic test (AUC of ROC curve) is better in either the
older or newer sample or if they are equal.)

Thanks for any help!
Karl