[R] Ranking submodels by AIC (more general question)

Alexandra Thorn alexandra.thorn at tufts.edu
Thu Jun 23 21:40:57 CEST 2011

Thanks for the suggestion.  Those functions only provide part of the
functionality I want.

After a great deal more of drawing the internet, I've concluded that the
correct answer to my question is dredge() from the package MuMIn.  It
seems to use the same AIC algorithm as AIC, which is perfect for making
comparisons!

Thanks again to everybody who's tried to help me out on this!
Alexandra