[R] Using ts and timeSeries

Dennis Murphy djmuser at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:36:39 CEST 2011

Hi:

In addition, the sos package is useful when you need to search for a function:

# install.packages('sos')
library(sos)
findFn('augmented Dickey-Fuller')

The results are sent to a Web page - this search identified the
adf.test() in the tseries package and the ur.df() function in the urca
package as well as several other potentially relevant functions in
other packages.

HTH,
Dennis